2014年7月24日星期四

Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 3

Maybe last night drunk a bit.
Day 3 wake up late.
After checkout,
it's time for our brunch.
Another must try food at Melaka is Nyonya Food.
So, my friend brought me to Makko Nyonya (麦哥娘惹餐馆).
I like the dishes here.
There are many dishes on the menu,
hard for me to choose.
Just let my friend make the decision, hehe.

Sotong Goreng Kunyit. Damn like it! I just eat this dish non stop.
Kerabu Mangga. Taste spicy and sour.  

Ayam Ponteh. My friend just told me this dish very famous in Nyonya food. Even when you watch drama always talking this.
After brunch, we go find another hotel to stay one night more.
Everything no need going fast.
Just relax and enjoy.
Where we want to go just go.
No any bond of time, so free!
My friend took me here and there.
I have been introduced some road name of Melaka.
But I can't remember anymore,
because not me driving.
No need bother how to go here and there.
Haha...

We went to Pantai Klebang.
Besides water park,
I never know Melaka got beach can visit.
First time being here,
and along the way go to this beach,
we bought coconut shake.
Brought it to the beach and drink.
Hot weather.. Cold coconut shake..
Sea breeze..

I'm looking fat in this pic. Eat non stop, no wonder xD
Pantai Klebang
Coconut shake. It's really nice in this hot weather!

Then, we found hotel and rest a while.
We go out hunt food again!
This time must eat satay celup.
Thought that Monday should be less people,
but also need to queue up for almost half hour.
Then we eat non stop once get the seats.
Once finished we just leave,
feel paiseh to stay there,
since the night is getting dark,
more people still waiting outside le.

Famous Capital Satay Celup. Wait for a long time...
The sauce.
Just take as much as you can eat and pay for it.
Waiting.. Waiting.. Can eat it soon..
Super full after I ate almost 30 sticks of it!
So jalan-jalan near there.
Went to Christ Church Melaka again.
This few days don't know pass by it how many times,
is time to have a shot with this red building.

It's Monday and almost night time. So less ppl takes pic here. Not like weekend i went here ppl mountain ppl sea there.
The river beside Hard Rock Cafe.
Still looking fat =P
Almost come to the end of this trip,
the last station - Longkang Siham.
My favorite, hehe.
Luckily got someone bring me here,
if not really don't know how to find this place.
This stall is behind the streets and not so obvious lo.
Very satisfied the Siham and Lala here.
Taste good and fresh.
And just RM2 for a plate!
Still super full after eat satay celup,
but also can't miss out this!

Sit on a small chair and eat. The feel like.. don't know how to describe.
Sotong~ Sotong~ Just in front of me.
My favorite. Just finish it within few minutes. 
Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 3 ends. The next day early in the morning going back to Ipoh. Satisfied for this spontaneous trip! I bring nothing from Melaka but gain weight, lol.

没有评论: