2014年7月23日星期三

Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 2

Once wake up we go 园林点心.
Of course eat dim sum as our breakfast here.
Maybe I'm Ipoh Lang,
so I feel that Ipoh dim sum still the best.
First time try dim sum at Melaka,
taste ok only nia.
Maybe the special one I never eat before is cheese siu mai.




Since it was a hot day,
no where can go except shopping mall.
We went to Dataran Pahlawan and Hatten shopping.
As I went here a few years ago and sorry to say that,
I'm not interested to the heritage of Melaka. 
So I just window shopping.
But my friend really shopping one lo.
I also hope can shop without bother anything,
but no budget ma.

First time I go shopping with a friend who like branded items.
Even tell you where this brand and how it come from.
Perfume, watches, clothes all famous brand one.
Even I'm a girl, but I really don't know such things so much.
Whatever, just be myself. 
Then, we take a break and enjoy coffee at Pacific Coffee.
What I like is the transparent window of the coffee shop,
you can lay on the sofa and view outside clearly.
When the car and people keep moving on the busy road,
and I just sit on sofa and enjoying my coffee.
How good my life if everyday like that?

Inside Pacific Coffee Shop
Can spot me? hehe..
Vanilla Latte~
Take photo with a big big bear.
After back home just saw insta and know that Orange went there after the day I go. If I meet her accidently, how good and memorable for my Melaka trip but no. 
Okay, after coffee time, 
my friend brought me go eat chicken rice ball,
and also durian cendol.
But forget to take pic of food, haha.
Maybe I ate it before, so not expect so much.
Actually quite full after coffee and lunch time.
Back hotel takes a nap and hunt food at night again.

Night time we went to Jonker Street again.
Yeah! Tonight can eat as much as you can.
All fried food and like the sotong so much. 
Taste good!
What I regret is I din try the durian puff,
because i got a bit full le
Think want to dabao back hotel,
but the seller said can't tahan if without refrigerator.

And guess what i did before leaving Jonker Street?
Tattoo!! Of course fake one la.
Just draw on it. Will disappear after a few weeks.
What lesson i gain?
Really want to think carefully when you want to get a real tattoo.
Although mine one just draw,
but after finishing it,
I felt don't like it anymore and ugly. Haha!

Butterfly on my leg. In the processing..
Rose on my hand. Almost finish..
Done!
At the end of the Jonker Street.
Bye muscle man!

The next destination went to Nadeje.
Wao.. First time try the mille crepe here.
Really nice and better than outside a lot!
Strongly recommend the original flavor.
When you put the cake into your mouth,
it like all melt together, haha.
Don't know how to describe unless you go to try yourself.

Drink's name - Paris in Love.
Drink's name - Blue Sky.
Original Flavor. Super love it!
Green Tea Flavor.
We are just enjoying our dessert time at Nadeje.
It is a good place for friend chit chatting also.
The night still young and don't want sleep?
What can do?
We go The Library at Melaka.
A leisure place for people drinking.
Just grab some alcohol,
and have a nice sleep on 2nd night.

The Library at Melaka.
First try Asahi. Erm.. After drinking this whole night gets thirsty.
Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 2 ends. Sleep well~

没有评论: