2014年7月23日星期三

Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 1

After few weeks keep staying at home,
finally is the time for me to go somewhere travel.
Seriously, this time can consider a spontaneous trip.
I din do any research before went there.
I just rely my friend who stays at Melaka before. 
Bought a bus ticket and here I start my journey.

Took the bus alone in the early morning on Saturday.
The day before it,
I still can go sing K with friends till the midnight,
totally not enough sleep man. 
That day finished sing k back home ady 2.30am,
somemore still need to pack my things to go Melaka.
An expect that can sleep on the bus,
but the girls beside me and drivers in front,
they keep talking on the way,
how can I fall in sleep?

Along the way pass by KL,
I saw Pusat Sains Negara and flash back my memories.
I visited there during primary school time.
And time flies...
After 6 hours, finally I reached Melaka Sentral around 3pm.
My friend ady been there and wait for me.
Actually the first thing once reached,
my friend wants to bring me go eat.
But I really quite tired and prefer to go hotel rest a while first.

The hotel quite strategy, if you are driving,
it just takes a few minutes to the hotspot destination.
Around 5pm, we very kiashu and went to the most famous Capital Satay Celup.
Walao! Just 5pm only, the queue up line was so long.
It's just long as a line pass in front of 3 shops.
We really can't wait for too long since getting hungry d.
My friend took me to another satay celup restaurant. 
Same situation and also needs to wait.

Turn around and turn around on the road,
finally we decided to take our dinner at Bamboo Hut Bistro.
It is a western food restaurant.
It's also quite near to the Christ Church Melaka.
My friend told me that the main customers of this restaurant are foreigns.
That's why the food here is super big to suit the appetite of foreigns. 
And I also realized that the restaurant only my friend and I are Malaysian.
Other customers all is Ang Mo.
I thought I can finish what we ordered.
But at last we still unable to finish the food. 
The food is really super super big for Asian.
But it's quite delicious at all.
The feel in the restaurant also quite good, 
you can always see different deco of pedicabs pass through in front of the restaurant.

Bamboo Hut Bistro just below the red building hotel. (The pic taken from web)
Inside of Bamboo Hut Bistro. (The pic taken from web)
Super like this sauce!!! It's something like mushroom soup.
Appetizer of our dinner.
A half duck. My friend has finished it at the end.  
My choice is chicken chop with some pasta, but I can't finish it at all.
My drinks, chocolate shake.
Vanilla Shake.
My friend just said I fat jor. My face become round shape and get chubby.
After dinner we went to Jonker Street.
It is sad to say that we had our dinner too full liao.
Whatever we saw on the street feel like want to eat but can't.
Just have some dessert and jalan-jalan.
My friend told me that Sat is the best time to visit here.
It is because many stalls open on Sat and sells many things.
At here, you can see different visitors from different country.
Besides the road still got many cafes and shops.
If you are feeling tired, 
can have a sit and enjoy tea at the cafe.
If you want to buy some souvenirs or even eat stg special,
it's just along the street, quite enjoyable.

‘鸡蛋冰’ only can found in Melaka.
I try mint flavor.
This fruit juice recommended by my friend. Actually, it got 4 flavors include peach, lemon, guava and passion. Feel that lemon ntg special and still prefer peach.  
When u walk along the street, u can always hear 'ding ding ding'. We call this ding ding sweets. Buy some back home. It is not easy to find in my hometown. 
Food Hunting Trip @ Melaka, Day 1 ends like this. Not enough sleep + tired. So first day gonna rest well at hotel.

没有评论: