2010年3月11日星期四

SPM RESULT_So wat?

11 March 2010
is the day for spm results came out~
yesterday juz came back from sg.siput,
aledi went yo yeng's house,
night be4 take the spm results,
juz stay at her home la~
we all chat til midnight bout 3am,
juz wan to sleep..
in tis morning i wake up bout 7am,
can't sleep back aledi..
becoz i know tat btw the results came out juz left few hours~

go back to skul at 10am,
haven't eat my breakfast oso~
think tat can had my breakfast at skul canteen,
how i know tat skul not allowed us go in so early le~
juz can go in at 10.45am,
but stil can gathering with my all frenz,
some juz came back from NS yesterday de,
after enter the skul stil wan to wait...
dunno wat im waiting for oso~
when lining up to take the spm result,
sure was an anxious time for me~

in tis time,
i aledi be calm down,
sit in front of the teacher carefully,
take the result papers slowly,
know tat i juz get 6A at tat moment,
i know tat i stil ok~
everything is fine~
but..
sure wan call back home n let my mom know the result,
i let her know i juz get 6A in my spm,
she quickly juz reply me n said 6A only ar?
i answered yes!
dunno y after heard wat she said to my results,
suddenly i felt sad,
wan cry liao..
actually is cry jor a bit la..

wat's the reason i cry?
becoz i din hit my target=8A
juz got 6A,4B,1C in spm..
walao!
all my sc subjects including bio,phy & che oso din get A~
chemistry is the poor 1,
i get C+ WTF!
the only subject get C in spm!
n the english subject make me felt surprise!
last time in UPSR & PMR,
juz becoz eng 1 subject make me can't get straight A last time,
for tis time my eng get A~
reli impossible!
but after tat i juz think the positive things la!
all my sc subjects can't get A can make sure tat..
in my future,
i sure not touch anymore sc subjects~
however i take acc for my ownself can get A+ in spm,
feel excited oso~
hehe..

after take the spm result went to K-Box in parade with frenz,
not bad!
my gang got 8 ppl stay inside sing for 3 hours,
quite high la~
at the end,
stil felt not enough for singing,
but is time to go home liao..
hope tat we stil can gathering be4 i go for NS la!
haha..
aiyo~ juz spm results for today..
so wat?
i dun care..

没有评论: