2010年6月11日星期五

RUSH

On wednesday,
i attented acc tution class for 8 hours continuosly,
at noon break time,
received sms from my cousin,
juz knew tat my grandpa pass away on 1.45pm,
felt nothing at tat moment,
stil continue for my class,
although i keep concentrate on it,
but it is hard,
9.30am - 6.15pm
blur+ing

after finished my tuition class,
straight away went to sg.siput for the funeral,
rush for a whole day,
juz take my bath at midnight ==
the next day - thursday,
funeral stil in the process,
can't sleep well,
even no time to sleep on thursday night time~

in tis morning - friday,
is time for cremation,
many ppl cried for it,
tear juz around my eyes,
but i din let my tears fall easily..
back my own home in the evening,
really so tired and hot,
take a nap,
now alone in front of my laptop,
emo+ing

so far,
one week hooliday pass like tat,
2moro stil a lot of housework waiting for me..
really RUSH!
i have no time to hang out~
grandpa, R.I.P

没有评论: